- Define your brand
- Develop a name, logo, and tagline
- Promote your brand consistently through as many channels possible
Tools & Resources
- Coming Soon
Brand Your Coalition
Branding is about creating an identity for your coalition, one that stands out from other coalitions, and gains the trust of your community and constituents. As such, branding is key to raising awareness of your coalition and garnering community support for your coalition efforts. Having a recognizable brand means that when people see your coalition's name or logo, they know what you do and that you do it well.
You can brand your coalition in various ways:
- Define your brand (i.e., your unique qualities, and the characteristics that define your coalition).
- Develop a name and logo for your brand that embodies your coalition, and place it on your website and letterhead.
- Write a tagline that encompasses who your coalition is, what you do, and how you are different.
- Promote your brand consistently through as many channels as possible (e.g., via networking, your website, and social media)., so that it remains visible
- What are our strengths?
- What do we do?
- What makes our coalition unique?
- Who needs to know about our coalition and services?
- How does our coalition meet our needs?
- How are we different from other coalitions?